NEW RackLift™ RL5000S | 5000LB Aluminum Server Cabinet Lifter
The battery powered RackLift RL5000S precision is designed to lift and move an entire, fully loaded cabinet weighing up to 5,000 pounds.
With this server rack mover, one technician can move a fully loaded server cabinet from one location to another. The lift is accomplished with the touch of a button. The cabinet can be lifted up to 13 inches/ 28 cm from the floor and can be customized to lift 30″. This facilitates lifting loads from a pallet into a work area.
The weight is equally spread across eight Colson Castor Wheels (1500lb per) wheels to distribute the load on raised floors.
How The RL5000S Rack Lifter Works
The RL5000S consists of two units working in tandem – one on each end of the server cabinet. Both units are placed in position and secured to the rack housing.
The operator uses a simple up/down switch to raise and lower the load.
Vertical movement is synchronized by a control cable connecting the two units. The load is raised for transport and a single operator then move a 5,000 pound/ 2268 kg cabinet accurately into position. When the RL5000S is not in use, it can remain on charge to ensure it will be ready when needed. The smart charger will not over-charge the batteries.
Optional Shoe and upper Pinch Blocks for Cabinet Side or 31″/79cm cabinet widths available at time of order.
A Universal Foot Adapter is also included to connect the unit to all common and standard cabinets.
RACKLIFT™ RL5000S Benefits
- Rack Mount Lift Supports Up To 5,000 Pound Cabinets
- Operation requires only a single operator
- Safe and easy to use Retractable Safety Straps
- Motorized lift system, modular plug an play components
- Smart charger maintains batteries at the ready and prevents overcharging
- Status light shows when batteries are fully charged, charging or low
- Charger operates on 115V or 230V
- Light Weight, Small Footprint
- Reduces Lost-Time Injuries
- Made from 704 Aluminum with precision fittings
- Improve Employee Morale
- Increases Productivity
- Reduces Equipment Damage
- Accurate Alignment
- Easy-To-Use Powerful and simple to Maneuver
- Brake Activates When Button Is Released
- Precise Height Control to 13″
- Adapts to any Standard 19″ or 24″Racks
- Aluminum 704 Construction For Enhanced Safety
- Optional Accessories for HVAC or Battery Lifts
|Lifting Capacity||5000 lbs./ 2268kg|
|Lifting Height||Lifts up to 13” / 33 cm|
|Rack Size Supported||Lifts any size cabinet|
|Insertion Distance||Universal foot adapter provides 6”/ 15 cm reach for palletized equipment|
|Insertion Clearance Height||1.70”/ 4.3 cm|
|RackLift Spin Radius||Rack depth plus 13″/ 33 cm|
|Height||46 3/8” / 118 cm|
|Width||23.25” / 59 cm|
|Depth||14.25” / 36 cm|
|Weight||125 lbs./ 57 kg. per side|
|Lift System||Safety DC battery winch – auto-lock|
|Finish||Nickel plated hardware/ Aluminum 704 frame|
|Freight Dimensions and Weight||L x W x H for set – 46” x 28” x 48” (117 x 71 x 122 cm) 325 lbs./ 147 kg shipped together|