Every day valuable employees risk back injuries, pulled muscles and torn ligaments when installing or removing data center equipment. You can practically eliminate the risk of injury and dropped equipment with one affordable, simple device.
3 Simple Steps
1. Place Device On Lift Table
2. Raise Table To Desired Height
3. Slide Device On Glider Rails
Into Rack Space
- Rotates 360 degrees within the aisle
- Anti-static wheels
- Far less expensive than powered units
- No electrical components to fail
- No batteries to charge
- Light weight, small footprint
- Reduces lost-time injuries
- Improve employee morale
- Increases productivity
- Reduces equipment damage
- Accurate alignment
- Easy-to-use powerful hand crank
- Crank auto-locks when handle is released
- Lift up to 650 lbs.
- Precise height control
- Slide equipment into rack on glide rails
- Fits into standard 19″ racks
- Security straps for enhanced safely
Watch our demo
According to the U.S. Department of Labor, lifting IT hardware weighing as little as 50 lbs. significantly increases risk of injury to employees.
RackLift uses a patented hi-ratio safety winch equipped with auto-brake to facilitate heavy equipment lifting with ease and safety.
When the desired rack height is reached the technician simply let’s go of the handle and effortlessly slides the equipment into the rack. No strain, no pain, no risk of dropped equipment.